Saturday 10 January 2015

"January-spiration"

Afternoon my Lovely's,
Its a tad chilly here in the UK, we've had a very "white" beginning to January, with all this snow and below zero temperatures, its time to get the heating cracked up and snuggle into the sofa with a warm hot coco.

The best thing about January is the fact basically everyone is on detox or in "diet mode"  I am just saving money, actually thats a lie...i'm just spending all my money it in the sales. 

As you all know I have a obsession with Vintage Clothing and I've have just moved to the Big city, London, and i kid you not, just across the street from me is a magnificent vintage shop called Mint.  This is seriously going to break my bank balance

Anyway, i went for a mooch this morning and realised January is THE month to be wearing cable knit jumpers! they are everywhere! I am literally stocking up as we speak! There is so much verity I am slightly obsessed especially with styles like;  novelty 80s prints or plain cream and grey colours.

So for your eyes only here are some photos I have found to create my January Cable Knit inspiration!!

Look of the week;
I love the simple cream cable knit partnered with a busy flowery dress, to make it more wintery add some tights and boots, maybe a scarf and beanie too.

Another accessory for January is a vintage coat 
whether they are oversized jackets or dainty coats, they all look amazing for this time of the year!

Anyway i hope you have had a wonderful new year and have a fantastic January.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS