Monday 29 September 2014

Eyebrow Tutorial

Today I thought I would do a quick eyebrow tutorial. Most of the time if I wear make up and especially if I wear my glasses, my eyebrows need to look good. I think eyebrows are key! They frame your face and make your eyes pop! Also wanted to add that eyebrows are sisters not twins, so don't worry if they don't look exactly the same :)

Before you do these five steps make sure your eyebrows are plucked/threaded/waxed to your desired shape. Personally I prefer threading, my pain threshold is quite high so the pain is bearable. But if i do have some stray hairs, mr tweezer does get a call. Okay, enough with the babbling Amreeta! 

You will need:
  • Eyeshadow matching your eyebrows (I like using this soap and glory one) 
  • Brow Mascara (I use a Maybelline one but to be honest there are better ones available) 
  • Angled Brush
  • Eyebrow Brush 

1) First of all brush your eyebrows with the eyebrow brush. I brush upwards then side ways. 
2) Dip your brush into the eyeshadow, and draw a line on the bottom of your eyebrow. If you want a more defined brow do this at the top at as well. 
3) Dip your brush into the eyeshadow again and make light strokes upwards to fill in sparse areas, do this until you reach the end of your eyebrow. 
4) Brush through the brow making sure all the sparse areas are covered and everything is blended in. 
5) Run through the brow with a brow mascara to keep everything in place. You could also use hairspray. Spray it on your finger and pat onto your eyebrows. (I prefer this method)  
That it your done! Hope you try this out, there are so many eyebrow products out there these days but I think eyeshadow works the best as it gives you a natural look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS