Tuesday 30 September 2014

Feeling Autumnal?


Hello Internet!

April here, and I'm going to be sharing with you my autumn inspired fashion & Beauty wish list!

I'm going to start off with the beauty side of my Autumnal inspired look, because there are so many 
products on my mind that i want, that i need to write it down before i forget!


Beauty wish list

+MACEye shadow in colour amber lights- priced at £13

 (Link to Purchase)

I have always heard great reviews about the mac eye shadows, and i wanted to give this a try, and for £13 who can blame me!


+Too Faced- Better Than Sex Mascara- which for America is priced at $23.00 Meaning for us brits, we should pay around £14 excluding shipping.


I must admit with this product, i have kind of jumped on the band wagon, but how else are you meant to find a product that perfect for you?! and with so many recommendations i cant resist much longer!


+ TARTEAmazonian clay 12-hour blush at $26.00-(£16 'ish')

                                               

The range of colours they have for this blush are all so beautiful. For autumn, i feel a more earthy/nude tone blush with a statement colour lipstick would give a beautiful winter look! . Ive also seen a Vlog in which missglamorazzi raved about this brand, so naturally i mush have it in my life! 
I hate how easy it is for me to be incised in by a brand!

~And lastly on my cosmetic assault that is my wish list~ 


+Charlotte Tilbury- Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glaston-berry priced at £23




Now i have, admittedly, scoured through tons of reviews of this product, and not one has a negative comment,  the range holds fantastic autumnus colouring! The price tag may be a bit hefty but i recon it will be worth it! 
+FleurDeForce has done a beautiful in-depth product review of this, check it out here!





High-street clothing store wish list

+ TopShopLace Insert Flippy Dress priced at £26.00

I love, love, love, this dress, sometimes i prefer simple dressed because you can dress it up as much as you like, i want to style this with my black boots/tights, waist belt, leather jacket, and floppy hat for a cute monochrome autumn/winter look 


ASOS-Folded Collar Blouse priced at £22.00

                                               

This blouse needs to be in my life.... The collar detail is super cute and i have a perfect mustard colour jumper to style it with, paired with grey skinny jeans and brown boots


ASOS-Long Sleeve Blouse in Mono Cloud Print priced at £36.00

*cough cough* i defiantly did not just buy this when i was proof reading this post...
(i love how i have managed to talk myself in to buying this!)


+ Miss Selfridges cut work heart floppy hat-Price: £30.00


Erm.. i have this in black, and i love it so much, its a really cute way of va-va-vooming up a look AND it has a draw string inside so it fits smaller heads!... very clever!



 And finally i found this mood board on the river island website showing some inspirational fashion week street style looks. i very much want the "model off duty" look




There we have it! basically my Christmas list really :)
I hope you enjoyed reading through this and potentially inspired some purchases?
woowooo shopping
Toodlepip xx


Too find more of my social media ramblings, check me out!

Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS