Wednesday 31 December 2014

~ Simple 'PARRTAAY' Cocktails ~

Hey guys, its April :)

Whos up for some really super easy cocktails for your new years eve party? looking for simple cocktails that please all? You have come to the right place, My uni drinking experiences has come in handy! YAY DEGREE!


~Pimm's~
AKA- Pimm's and ginger ale. 
A summer fave, you most likely have bottle spare in you drinks cupboard. 
Mix with either ginger ale, or lemonade with assorted fruit, try mixed berries for the colder months with cinnamon sticks = YUM
~Paloma~ 
AKA- Tequila with grapefruit juice. 
Perfection in a cup, this is the only way i love to drink tequila, super tasty and uber refreshing, although be aware of the headache caused by this drink! 
so drink lots of water alongside this drink 
(all alcoholic drinks for that matter)
~Cuba Libre~
AKA- rum and coke, this drink is even better if you have  cherry coke!
if you would rather a mocktail (non alcoholic cocktail) ask for a 'virgin cuba libre' sheldons drink from big bang theory!
~Gin and Tonic~
A personal fave of mine, this was my go to drink at university, low in calories- (compared to other cocktails) especially if you choose the slimline tonic, you can also drink gin with fanta lemon- (my holiday drink) as i like to call it, it's super refreshing, especially with ice and a wedge of lime and orange
~Seven & Seven~
AKA- whiskey lemonade, me and amreeta would pre drink on this many a time at uni! 
super delish and super drunk scale 100%
whiskey is also nicely mixes with coke or cherry coke, slice of lime and a cocktail umbrella :)






And there we have it 5 simple yet pleasing cocktails to serve at your NYE event! 
NOW obviously i'm not promoting abusive drinking behaviours, just merely guiding/showing you ways to create simple yet tasty alcoholic beverages, also, on a side note to this, please drink responsibly, have lots of water, before, during and after drinking, and act safely over this holiday and we will see you in the new year with a fresh new look to the blog!
Hope you guys have an amazing new year filled with family and friends!





PS) sorry its been so long since my last post, i've been working! thats right, i've actually become a normal functioning human that works and has money for stuff...with zero time to actually spend the money! ~Booo~
But yes, new year new me, and all that shizzle that makes me want to be sick, next week i start my new job, something that's actually relevant to my degree, i'm super excited but also super duper terrified! My job title will be  "Social Media and Marketing Assistant"  how fancy... really, it means i sit on social media all night for a certain business. I'm very very excited for this, however my blog posts may be a bit sparse whilst i settle into my new grown up life.. Bare with me please? :) 

Toodlepip xx


Too find more of my social media ramblings, check me out!

Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS