Monday 1 December 2014

Top 10 Christmas Songs

Can you believe its already December! This year has flown by so quickly and to be honest i'm quite glad its nearly over, this year has been full of highs and quite a few lows (especially for me). But anyways enough of the negativity! 

Its December and that can only mean one thing...its officially the start of the christmas month. This month our blog will be dedicated to everything christmasy and festive in order to bring some christmas cheer to everyone who reads our blog :) 

Today I shall be kicking things off with my top 10 christmas songs. I loveeeeeeee christmas songs, they just fill you up with happiness, warmth and christmas cheer.  So here is my perfect soundtrack to get you in the christmas spirit hope you enjoy :)

10. Kicking things of at number 10 is jingle bell rock- mean girls style! 
So there is a story behind this, It was christmas 2012, and we were going to a christmas bar crawl or something like that and my flat mates at the time were like right Amreeta, we're dressing up like these four. So that night we went out with our hats on and knee high socks and to be honest I don't remember the rest of the night but it must of been a good one ;) 

9. winter wonderland - Tony Bennett 
This makes me want to snuggle up on the sofa with a warm blanket and watch home alone. 

8. Sleigh ride - The Ronettes 

7. Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
I love her voice, I love her. There's something so Hollywood-esque about this song. 

6. Dean Martin - Let it Snow
This always reminds me end of the year school assembly's, This was the song they always playing (without fail every year!) when you left the hall. Anyone else that agrees?

5. Brenda Lee - Rockin Around the christmas tree

4. Destiny's Child - 8 days of christmas
Hand's down I thought destiny's child's were sooooooo cool! I loved watching the video as a kid. Can I just add this song came out 14 years ago!!!! 

3. Mariah carey - all I want for christmas is you

2. Wham - last christmas 

1. Frozen Let it go 
All hail the new cool christmas song for 2014! You know I had to put this one at number 1! 

I also wanted to add another song, this year band aid created this song to help with the Ebola crisis, so please go check it out and buy the original single. 

I hope you liked my top 10, please leave in the comments below which one is your favourite and if i've missed any out, until next week have a nice week guys. Ohh and we just hit 400 followers on bloglovin, so thank you so much! We really appreciate every single one of you that takes the time out to read our little blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS