Friday 22 August 2014

Interview Time!


I have been To a Few Interviews already and have more soon :s But I am young and want to look professional but not like I am dressing as if i'm aged 40!
* If your going for retail it might be worth wearing something they sell so it looks like you appreciate and follow the brand/company.

To help I have selected a selection of looks from different stores.

Simple Dress Suit in a pop pink makes it young and fresh, I chose to style it with Pink and whites to make it brighter and hopefully give a good impression to the interviewer! Sandals weren't my first choice but they are white and it could be a choice if it was summer.

Pink Wrap Crepe Dress £35.00, Petite Ivory Waterfall Jacket £35.00, Pale Pink Large Tab Tote Bag £28.00, Head Over Heels Hershie White Sandal£39.00
Total Value: £137


A classic Tailored look with a new fresh Urban vibe I would style it with a simple leather tote bag to make the full look professional!


Jacquard-weave jacket £29.99, Figure-fit blouse£14.99, Leather shoes£29.9,8 Slacks £14.99 

Total value: £89.18

Layered Lady of look, I wanted to style a look maybe for the autumn where you will need a jumper, very minimalist colours but with the floral dress under neath it gives it something special and it will act as a pencil skirt.

Grey Slouch Curve Hem Crop Jumper £14.99, White Short Sleeve Plain Shirt £12.99, White Floral Pastel Bodycon Dress £12.00, Grey Double Flap Snakeskin Panel Satchel £17.99, Grey Pointed Block Heels £39.99

Overall value: £97.96 


 This is probably something I would wear to interview, that shirt could go with a pencil skirt or shorts or joggers. Duster Coats are really in shops and I would pop one over the top just to keep me warm, you can get some smart ones to the one bellow is more kaftan/kimono but styles correctly I think would make a great impression!
Mila Stripe Crop Boxy Shirt £14.00, Mallory Longline Kimono £22.00, Alice Woven Crepe Tailored Luxe Joggers £25.00, Ashleigh Brogue Detail Lace Up Flat Shoe £25.00. 

Overall Value: £86.00


I hope this inspires you, don't be scared of colour or something you wouldn't usually wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS