Wednesday 21 January 2015

Healthy New Start

Motivational Mondays....Oops Its Wednesday!
Hey Internet,
Hows everyone been recently? still keeping up your new years resolutions? or did you fail miserably like me?


 I said i would drink more water-FAIL. I said i would make more time to blog-FAIL. 
I've failed miserably, but not to worry, to be fair on myself, i did say i would try to be healthy (as a non resolution) and its worked! (this is the key, make things 'non resolutions')

 I have been super healthy, like more healthy then i have ever been in my life! 
well done me! The hard bit was trying to stay motivated and somehow i have managed it! I've been mostly influenced by +Sprinkleofglitter with her whole #glittergetsfitter reading through everyone's progress on instagram, its seriously been a massive help! and now I've got Dan and Phil bloody running, so i suppose Ive gotta start doing that now- since I'm so easily influenced!
Progress so far; I've lost about half a stone which is about 7lb, i have been eating salad everyday and having fruit smoothies for breakfast after recently purchasing a smoothie maker, i been like a master fruit mixologist making all kinds of fruity goodness! 
Ive made being healthy FUN


Just want to point out i know there is a ton of sugar in fruit smoothies, but because i don't eat vegetables its my only option on the smoothie front...

Not only am i eating healthily, I'm actually leaving my 'bed-cave' (as my dad like to call my bedroom) Ive got this app on my phone that counts the steps i do per day, I'm trying to achieve 10,000 steps a day! its a hard target and i hardly reach it but its nice when i get close. Ive also been using a 'slender tone' machine, its a belt that you use to tone up your muscles whilst exercising, i use it whilst doing squats and sit ups.. sometimes when I'm feeling lazy ahhemmm..most the time i just put it on max and just lie down, its very intense, but it does work and the toned feeling is more or less instant

+ Here a few of my favourite healthy smoothies;

1) strawberry smoothie;
strawberries, low fat yogurt, banana and almonds

2) baby spinach ginger and peach smoothie;
baby spinach, peeled grated ginger, peaches, honey and water

3) Mango Yogurt smoothie;
cinnamon, lime juice, mango and low fat yogurt 

4) mixed fruit smoothie
oranges, blueberries, banana, pineapple and strawberries











I hope i have motivated you to carry on with your diets? or start a healthy routine? what you have to remember is that the results won't be instant, much to my distress.
You might as well give it a go!
let me know how your new year diets are going and recommend me any tips and tricks! 
I need all the help i can grab! we all gotta help each other!

Toodlepip xx

Too find more of my social media ramblings, check me out!

Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS