Thursday 12 March 2015

TheATeam's Top Tunes


Spring is upon us, the festival line ups are coming at us full force how good are the British festival lineups so far! and all the summer tunes are busting through our radios to get us in the summer mood! So who's excited? I know I am!

Music varies between different peoples taste, I for one like a good mixture of Upbeat tunes to the down-low type genres, and i figured i would share my top 10 summer playlist that totally gets me in the mood and stupendously excited for festival season!



10) Florence + The Machine- What Kind Of Man,

I Literally can't wait for the whole album to be released, I have been waiting for this for what seems like forever. I am a massive fan, i have seen her live twice and although the tune is a bit on the down low side i can see Florence being once again my spring/summer Artist favourite!










9) Sia- Elastic Heart feat. Shia LaBeouf + Maddie Ziegler

this video seriously makes this song epic! the story it portrays is beautiful! I think this is a great 'go to' song to get you motivated!


Can I just PHWOER at Shia <3








8) Milky Chance- Stolen Dance

You may have not heard of them but Milky Chance are amazing! I highly recommend them! who would have thought reggae mixed with electronic could sound so cool.


They're worth a check trust me!!










7) Klingande- Jubel

A bit of deep house- I never thought them words would come out of my mouth! This is a summer club tune thats just epic, I just want to go out and get dancing!!










6) RHODES- Breathe

This song is a massive come down from the partying, but I still love it! "chill-axing" and calm but also helps with them depressing moments.












5) FKA Twigs- Water Me

She has been recently played on a lot of top radio stations and is classed as an up and coming artist, I would watch this space- seriously, her tunes are so mesmerising and the concepts behind her videos are super creative/original!












4) Parra For Cuva Ft. Anna Naklab- Wicked Games

This is more of a Pick me up tune, and also a must listen to song! its a bit more upbeat which I feel totally encapsulates the Spring feeling.











3) Sigma Ft Paloma Faith- Changing

This is already a chart topper, I just love it and want to share it with everyone! It totally captivates my attitude and ethos at the moment, as I've moved down to London embracing a new journey!



2) Neon Jungle- Louder

This is much more 'girly' sounding song, Its a great song and I think they will go far, especially if they keep on writing stuff like this!













1) Grimes- REALiTi

I Love Grimes, she creates such cool, quirky and fun, chillout music. I adore the videos too, I think they're totally wicked!


Hope You Liked this little starter playlist! Have you got any recommendations for awesome summer tunes? What festivals are you most looking forward to? let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS