Wednesday 10 September 2014

D.I.Y- Cheep Room Decor

Hey guys,

April here, This week im going to show you how to make a quick and easy decoration for your bedroom.
Fit for any room actually

Im calling this; Project Pin Art


This is a really fun yet simple effective way to decorate your room, or in my case, im putting it on my bedroom door. 
The project has a making time of approximately 1 hour, however i was going slowly, relaxing to some chillstep- check it out its amazing to zone out on....
The project also has a total price of £5.50 so if you are looking for cheep way to either decorate a bedroom or university halls of residence, this project will not break the bank! :)









ps) I totally forgot about the wooden border around the canvas, so in the 'edge' areas i used a hammer to pop the pins in :)

I hope you have fun making this mini project and if you have a glue gun to hand, you could glue the pins in place on the back to make it more durable.

Obviously you can use any type of stencil, i just went on photoshop and printed out the letter A on A4 paper. You can also play about with the colour of the canvas either with paint or wallpaper, your choice :) alternatively in some retailers you can find multi-coloured pin heads, so be creative that way!

Check me out on both twitter for everyday ramblings and pinterest for more creative inspiration :)
Toodlepip xx

Too find more of my social media ramblings, check me out!

Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS