Friday 1 May 2015

April's Birthday Weekend Away

I feel like i've been a bit of a ghost for a while, what can I say...balancing work and life is pretty tricky. But hey, that's not what I want to talk about today. If you follow us on twitter you will know that April, Alex and I went on a weekend away to Birmingham to celebrate aprils 23rd birthday! 

If you don't know already, we all went to university in Birmingham and this was the first time after we graduated that we were going to see each other. No word of a lie, I was really nervous to see these guys, yes I had the nervous shit's too (sorry tmi).

We booked an apartment in city centre which was absolutely beautiful. There was a bedroom, a cute little kitchen and it even had a balcony over looking the city centre. The weather that weekend was perfect! It really felt like summer, the sun was shining, we had our sunglasses on and we were getting our drink on!

The drink's started to flow earlier than expected. Well the plan was to "pace ourselves" but that didn't happen and I was the first one to start feeling the effects of alcohol. We had cooked and ate dinner in our little kitchen and then the antics began. April made a massive punch bowl full of sex on the beach. The best cocktail to get you drunk and hyper according to April. Yes she is right! Any students reading this should take note.

We also made an amazing playlist on Spotify.


When I came back from America, I brought back these gold tattoo things (not sure what the real name for it is) and I thought it would be a good idea to put them on. BAD IDEA! We literally covered our body with these tattoo's and when I say we covered everything...I mean everywhere. Enough said. Also Alex gave me a cool smokey eye because I can't create a smokey eye to save my life.

I don't really remember much of the night after April opened her presents, i'm not sure how we got to the club and how we got back. But all in all we had an amazing night! The next day we were hanging...badly. So that meant a trip to Weatherspoons for a greasy breakfast and lots of cups of tea. I mean who doesn't love tea and some grease to cure a hangover.

I did manage to film bits of footage throughout the weekend so here is a vlog I put together. Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS